Tuesday, December 16, 2008

16122008------------------>i can't sleep...

jux read the blog i shared with laren and all..hmm..i saw something..constructive^^
life shudn't be waiting but to keep it moving on..yea..true..
chang came back from s'pore..he went for the meditation course held in one of the buddhist temple..glad that he told me he gain a lot~at least u didn't waste your time there..
then...my beloved wife called..sigh..her results..was a mess..i'm so sorry i cudn't give much advice and help...no worries i'll be there whenever u need me...
think back..never regretted studying in a chinese school..yea..my chinese sucks..but at least i had some life which other people don't have it..^^
hmm..lulu be going to the states soon i guess..never asked her how's her result..bet is great..she has been trying very hard on it...
and me..having class later..but bloody wide awake now...wat to do?
this week will be my last week having class..and I'LL BE HAVING HOLIDAYS TILL NEW YEAR!yes~~YES!!
sigh...the whole family going to langkawi and i'm staying back...I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHY I SUDDENLY BECAME SUCH A GOOD GIRL AND STOP SKIPPING MATHS..
ok fine..i need good grades..but i don't find it if i were to attend HER STUPID MATHS class i will pass my exam with flying colours..
sigh..nevermind..i told daddy i won't go..hence uncle menglek could go with them..ya..u guys be drunktards there then..
nothing much to update..ouh pc fairs..this year's pc fair really had got nothing much to see..
snapped a few pictures of HOT GIRLS with kent's DSLR...hehe^^
sad i dun have the pics..because the kind guy dun wanna send them to me..
going to low yat later..daddy didn't pay me..AND I'M IN TOTAL BROKE STATS..sigh..
anyway..time to bed i guess..sigh..i have to sleep T_T or uncle khor be killing me in class..

0 comments: