Wednesday, December 03, 2008

02122008------------------->???

let's see...din update for such a long time and i don't know wat to post..haha^^anyway..had great time staying in subang (ching's hse)...baked cakes and gingerbread men..haha^^
played with the icings and creams and all..swam and played basketball...and I HAD NOT ENUF OF SLEEP everyday...pathetic..and do LOTS AND LOTS OF CHORES..
my cheese cake...^^ chocolate cheese...
aite..then we went to a private sector for lunch after swimming..that restaurant's fantastic....serves nice and yummy foods..
my lunch..yummy...
lots of pictures to be post..but due to my laziness..haha..i dun feel like posting them dy...i managed to capture a rainbow when we were going to uncle's shop...although that pic wasn't that clear..still you could see the rainbow..muahaha..
not that clear..but can still see the rainbow..
hmm..then yesterday..which is 0112..went midvalley with mun,kr,drugs,vinzhen and my babysitter...
the outing was fun...watched...QUARANTINE..with them..and bloody that movie..ish!all of them were laughing and i was the only one screaming...with my head hiding behind the popcorn box..
*sigh my popcorn box became my shield...2nd time of watching this kinda movie..please..the third time when i scream dun laugh..
where got such thing as..when i screamed..and hid..someone just turned over and laugh at you..sad de..
anyway..the outing was fun..the food sux...never go back to secret recipe...
=====================================================================
went college today..the new time table sux!why do i need to go college on SATURDAYS?i had had enuf of schooling during saturdays for the past 5 years..why again?damn it!
american gods' a nice book...shall finish it within this week..then i get to get back my money..
bloody broke now..sigh..
i wana skip class this friday...TEMAN ME and i go CC with you~
I PROMISE!^^haha...
played dota..and dota again..was supposed to be sleeping..but then daddy woke me up..
he said i din makan lunch so i mux makan dinner..sigh..then bros making noise..is so noisy!!!!
but happy..daddy bought me 6 cans of coca cola..hehe..my best dad ever...

0 comments: