Monday, November 24, 2008

simply bored...i'm bored

ouh.......life's bored when there's no laughters..................................................................
and wtf....u suddenly crawled into my mind again..........................................................
can someone like keep me company whole freaking night till i go to bed so i won't think of you?
no matter...how sad how happy...when i'm alone the freaking face of urs would pop up~
ur worst than a virus!!!!!!!
I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!U DUMBASS........SERIOUS SHIT~
WHY CAN'T I HATE YOU?DAMN IT DAMN IT!!!!!
URGH....................................................................................................................................
xien xien xien xien xien
i can't even finish my bowl of maggie now...
all because of YOU..............................................................................................................
stay off please............u've been my nightmare for 2 months..
and i really had enuf of it...................................................................................................

0 comments: