Tuesday, November 04, 2008

04112008------------->my econx paper up next..

today..another tough day huh?i was happily sleeping and my mum came into my room just to scream at me!only if i weren't her daughter i would asked her to shut up!
one thing i hate most is someone disturbed my sleep..that feeling sux!and one thing they love most is they'll just walk into the room and bloody wake you up~
last time would be daddy start playing loud music out of no where..and mum started to shout and brothers then would be either jack or roc coming into the room and bang my bloody room door..
now?jack's in hostel..i wonder if one day they leave me in peace they would die of boredom..
aite..so economics up next..and wat the fuck had i done the whole day?
i was sitting there..chatting and gaming..simply got no mood to study~..ish!
no maid so wat?i'm not being calculative when ur the one!fuck you~u can do the ironing urself and leave the rest alone..when they need the clothes they'll just do it..don't screw me simply because i din do the chores!
aite..so daddy called and err..i cooked the rice and he came back and cooked fried rice..
was kinda happy playing dota v the skype on v the rest of them..then suddenly i heard voices coming from downstairs..
so mum came back!i knew something is wrong...i can sense it!
simply forgotten to throw away a plastic bag u can just leave it there!bloody fucking don't screw me!when i don't make a noise doesn't meant that i could take it..and i'm serious~
hmm..so had a stupid dinner..finished the food and i'm back in jack's room..
then played..and it was like WAT THE FUCK THE GAME LAG SHIT..
so i got disconnected and no more game for me..good tho..
i was sitting here doing nuts..simply can't read anything..econx is a piece of shit..
urgh...my mood is swinging and swinging..can someone help me stop it?shit!

0 comments: