Tuesday, November 04, 2008

03112008---------------->miserable life..

urgh..let's see wat to talk about today..stupid roc woke me up in the middle of my sleep..could u like please fuck off for a day and just leave me alone in peacefulness?
i'm always like this..when i had problems and i don't share them..sigh..so wat?i share and i get nothing..wat i get in return is just some relief..
nevermind..i called chang today..haha~talking to him would be forever that nice..hmm..he's looking for part time job..yes..and i should look for mine as well..
after that no game no game...no game..
for the sake of my mum..i did the chores..i swept the floors and moped them..and i even bathed fatty brown..
i wonder if you guys could just leave me alone for a sec..i will do those chores when i'm in the mood of doing..don't nag me if you don't wanna have a great fight..
after everything..done~bathed!online again..online online online..
was waiting for game..busy gathering people..
and..daddy called back..asked me wat would i like for dinner..
nevermind of that..we made a choice to go SS2 for dinner...
till spect knew that i'll be going SS2 he asked me not to go due to the bloody traffic..
aite..waited for mum to get home..and we headed to desa park city..rakuzen..
wasn't a nice dinner afterall..because..i'm not in the mood of eating..
i ordered sashimi..and erm..not bad tho~
my mood is kinda shaky lately..urgh..and this kinda feeling is pissing me off!
ouh~then i got home after dinner..and they just started the game..
then..then then..nothing i was doing nothing but chores again..eww..
but i had 2 games after that..not bad..hmm..improved a lot compared to my first 2 weeks..
i had been playing for 24/7 lately..if there's no improvement..i'm stupid or simply dumb then..
yes..you brought me into the game so wat?one fine day i'll definitely have the ability of pawning you..please be prepared..i'll just walk to the cyber cafe v chang and pawn you..
i'm mean i'm evil..i simply couldn't get you off my mind!eww and that's painful..that's disgusting!
i couldn't hate you..wat i could do is only nuts..
i'm like a fucked up bitch right now..with my own fucked up life..

0 comments: