Thursday, November 13, 2008

13112008------>i'm sad...depressed and disappointed

*sigh...i didn't sleep for the whole fucking night...stayed up studying..ok..lets see...i covered up almost everything dy....i'm serious..
law&morality,jp,legislation,dl,SI,CPS,HRA,lay participation......
why no common law&equity?why no police powers?why no legal professions?why no this...?no that?cox i sux in common law...i dislike adr...police powers too much..din really read..legal professions got bored of it..so?sigh*
so...i went out at 8am this morning happily grabbing watever materials i feel like bringing...my file too big dy and can't read up so many things..so i brought watever i think is alright..
thanks to ktm...the train late for 10~15 mins again!!!stupid train...
then...walked to mcd...ok..i stress..am REALLY STRESS...
i hadn't stop eating since yesterday....i just kept eating and eating...
yesterday after having dinner..when daddy cooked again he fried the vege..i ate again..then i drank coke..then...midnight i had a bowl of mushroom soup..then this morning 5smth..had a cup of oats..then...went to mcd for breakfast..then had chee cheong fun for lunch..then had a piece of cholocate bread for tea..yes..now..and i jux finished eating..and dinner up next..and supper later..
aite..so i was curious and anxious about the paper..never had that feeling unless i felt that i'm well prepared...
when i went for breakfast...i finished up juries..and all~then went to library..lolx..filled with people..i haven't seen so much people in the library before..anyway i went in..
jas was busy listening to the records..so i sat with mei kuan...hmm..i started to study..
ya...i don't know where to start..where to stop...and i'm so stupid..i had 2 sets of notes...one plainly on cps..the other one would be bail&cps..
too blind dy...i read the CPS notes alone without BAIL..ouh...and i simply didn't give a damn bout it after i realized..i only said i'm stupid and i started HRA...haha
lolx..then...study study study only i realised my HRA dun have case law to cite..so...so...looked back at my notes..i didn't write enough of infomation there..
grabbed a book and start writing down important case law..lolx..lolxx..when i'm done...almost..jas came and said..lets go makan chee cheong fun..
brought my notes and book along of course..i haven't memorize my case law for SI..yea..too confident till i forgotten all the cases..lolx..simply looking up the cases and time's up..walked back to college..
no time to study dy...and the tension in me is driving me nuts..so i told myself that i have to be calm go in pray hard and write..crap~because I COVERED ALMOST EVERYTHING dy...
question papers were then distributed..and i got so HAPPy...sentencing,court structure,DL,SI,HRA,Lay Participation..and one more forgotten...and 6 pick 3..I KNOW THE ANSWERS!!!OH FUCK OH FUCK..
i was so happy..i thought cambridge gonna screwed us when actually the questions was kinda easy and nice..
i chose SI,Lay participation and DL..then...my SI so fucking long..3~4 pages..till i got not enuf time to really crap bout my Lay participation and my DL...MY DL!!!!!!THE ONE THAT IS ALWAYS IN MY MIND!!!!FUCK!!!!
I DIDN'T ANSWER MY DL~~I DIDN'T HAVE THE TIME TO DO SO...MY FAULT...is ALL MY FAULT..I DIDN'T PRACTICE..DIDN'T TIME MYSELF...THAT'S THE RESULT..
i only answered 50/75 instead of 75/75...my 25 marks simply GONE!!!!!!!!!forever and ever..
my A also NO MORE...ouh..that's sad..very sad...
and i'm sad now..depressed and disappointed...sigh*
tomorrow paper 2!I SWEAR I'LL DEFINITELY FINISH UP ALL 50marks..I DON'T CARE!!!!ish...wat i have to do tonight would be study POLICE POWERS and the rest of the things...i'm NOT GONNA TOUCH ON THE STUPID ADR...
i'm so tired....so sad..so sleepy now~

0 comments: