Wednesday, November 05, 2008

05112008------------->fucking emo~

2mrw would be my stupid econx exam..heaven's sake..i'm not studying..simply couldn't study...every line i read seems so familiar to me..but god damn it..i tend to know everything but when i wanna explain to myself i seems to don't know everything..
fucking tense..i'm so bloody emo now..i know tears are gonna roll down my cheek soon..
ish ish~i hate having this kinda feeling..i hate the phobias of exam..fuck you!ish ish ish!!!!!!!
tonight i don't have coke to lemme stay awake..i need more and more coke..simply more of them...
yes..i got addicted to coke..and i need them to stay awake...
huh...no game..no coke..no study...wat do i want?i have no idea..
my mind's blank..and i'm emo..and i'm pist of myself..and my body's aching..
and i feel fucking sick~
sad..sad.............................................................

0 comments: