Sunday, November 16, 2008

16112008------------->i bored...

lolx..wat a boring day..another day at grandma's house..with cousins...and all
but this time visited another grandma first at the hospital..hmm...should i say i overcome it dy?or...
anyway...saw someone i hated for years there...they would only appear when they need help!
after grandpa passed away 5 years ago...i don't take them as part of my cousins anymore...
for what reason must i treat you like my uncle and auntie when u visit my grandma to gain benefits?
since last time your son came to my house...and granny or grandpa would take my chocs and give it to him...AND HE EVEN SPOILT my things!damn it~
i could remembered how you guys treated me and my stuffs...so just leave me alone!
in the car,daddy said they came to get granny sign the doc for them...
how i wish granny is as healthy as before...how i wish granny won't sign..it's not up to me to say a no....
i inherited grandpa's kindness..and god damn it!i even offered you the swissroll that we bought for granny..cox grandpa told me once that we must treat a guest with heart..
anyway..i don't give a piece of shit how you gonna be after getting my granny sign that doc for you..
ONLY IF YOU COULD STAY AWAY FROM HER!leave her in peace...
aunt said she had a plan to move back to jinjang...cox granny would need a larger room...
jinjang and the idiots would be her neighbour!BEAR IN MIND BECAUSE OF GRANDPA ONLY YOU GUYS GET THAT HOUSE!
my grandpa applied for all his nephews to get into st.john last time...HOW MUCH HE SPENT and HOW DID U GUYS PAID BACK?
i knew it!i don't need to ask and they would just tell...
life without grandpa is bored..and this is something until today when i thought of it i would still shed a tear...WHY WOULD THAT FUCKING HOSPITAL DID SUCH BLOODY MISTAKE?
i regretted for not giving the nurses extra punch!grandpa wouldn't like it but i couldn't take it!
a grandpa which i respect and love most....5 years dy....

0 comments: