Thursday, November 13, 2008

12112008----------->my brain went haywire again...

today..i was supposed to go tsun jin with aunty connie and desmond..aite..so i went!i was supposed to wake up at 9am eventhough i off my laptop at 5am...
the problem with me is...the whole fucking 4 hours i simply couldn't fall asleep..
once i shut my eyes..the things that flew in my mind was HOW HORRIBLE WOULD BE THE LAW PAPER...ya..i didn't study..FOR MONTHS!all in mind was watever i read few months ago~
i'm so fucked up...so i got up and read watever novels that i haven't finish reading them...hopefully i would fall asleep..
HEAVEN'S SAKE..i finished all 3 books..and i'm still wide awake..so i wrote my stupid essay..ok..halfway through..i got fed up of it..due to the ugly writing on the paper..i hate it..
then i went and lied on my bed again..and i stared blankly at the ceiling..so i turn on my laptop and looked for songs..hopefully i found someone online at that time..it was 8smth..
unfortunately..none of teh humans are available..then i heard noises outside..so i simply shut the lid of my laptop and went back to bed..i don't want them coming into my room and screwed me again..
hmm..9 in the morning..my alarm clock rang..i forgotten to off it~then i lied there..without moving..till 9.30 i bath and waited for my aunt to come..
waited for around half an hour..she said 10am..haix..anyway..we went to tsun jin..and got rejected..desmond's result not that good and the school haven't start arranging classes and intakes for transfered students..so..went back fruitlessly..
aite..back home..i thought i would be tired and sleep for like 4 hours..i'm sick~i couldn't sleep!!!so..online chat surf..read continue that essay..walking here and there..
after lunch i thought i could sleep again..ok this time too full..can't even lay in peace..so...laptop again..essay again..law studies again..until......3smth..i guess..
when it started to rain when i heard storms..i turn off my laptop and read a story book and finally i felt sleepy and fell asleep...oh god!!almost 30hours sleepless..ya..that's me!
woke up 7smth..left only jack and me around..dad,roc and uncle menglek went out..o.O i went straight to the refrigerator and started to hunt for my coca cola..i found none..
never mind..i continued my essay and chatted till dad got back and i asked him..he said..you blind or wat?i bought so many and u said nothing there..haha..so i went back and looked again..
my cans of coca cola was hidden behind..far behind..something blocked them..lolx~~
then..then..nothing much~simply open the can of drink and err..start staring at the book..then i got pist..then moodless..then chatting then..i called lolo..
yea..my best senior...haha..outta no where i realised actually i had everything in mind..but..they were all mixed up..
so for the rest of the night..i'm gonna read up everything and get all the things sort out~
I'M NOT GONNA SLEEP TILL THAT PAPER ENDS...meaning another sleepless night till 3pm..or maybe 4pm...sigh..
praying hard that equity and adr not coming out..i sux in that 2 chapters..case laws are frust..the years are irritating and annoying sometimes..sigh
another 36 hours and my exams would call to an end!i'm looking forward to it~~hoho!!
i wanna go for the run..who's gonna fetch me?!?!???!

*damn it..outta no where u poped into my mind again..damn u!ish~I'M SO GONNA HATE YOU!i will prove you wrong that i could actually hate someone..yong said i'm too dumb and stupid to hurt and hate someone..i will prove you WRONG!!!!i don't wanna be a good hearted girl dy..please turn me into a demon or watsoever..should i worship satan instead?haha^^

0 comments: