Friday, November 07, 2008

06112008------------me sad..

sigh..studied econx for the whole farking night and i simply can't finish the 123pages..sad..i didn't even do any of the past year questions because i did them months ago..and due to my laziness..i didn't prepare well for the stupid econx..
aite..so..by 7.30 i still left around 4 chapters unread..lolx..i told myself..nvm...is fated you can't sit for the exam well..so what i brought to college was the notes i had with me..i didn't even bring the text books and my whole seminar pack,past year questions..
i brought my trial papers..and after a morning shower i walked to the train station...fucked i forgotten that i would be late cox this morning it rains heavily...sigh..sigh..by the time i reached the bloody train station...i stared blankly at it~it was so crowded..
when the train arrived..hoho~i thought i couldn't board..cox it was fucking crowded and thanks to one of the passenger he made some space and let me in...or else i would be late for my exam...
then...then..then..reached college dy..everyone's studying..a ha~i made the right choice...for not bringing my books..wat for bringing the books when u don't even have the time to study?wat i did was..i clarified those parts that i couldn't understand and walked into the exam hall..
heaven's sake..the stupid classroom was so so so cold!ish ish~brain froze..anyway...i managed to finish all 30 multiple choice questions in time and hmm...watever is done is done..i don't have the mood to think of it...
paper 2 up in next half an hour and i realised that i didn't even memorized any of the definitions..thank to my cleverness..i couldn't even remember a simply definition of inflation..anyway..those questions were outta my expectation...thank god!really thank god!
because watever i read was cost-benefit analysis...holy!i was so shocked when i saw that question..balance of payments,international trade none of them were in my mind..hoho~anyway..i managed to crap through all the questions within the time frame..
after that went for lunch and i reached home at 4pm..yes..whole night no sleep and i went online again...played a game..i went for a nap..had flower crab for dinner..
for god's sake..i think i had slight fever..neway,don't care but carry on v games and more games..
and because of my stupidity,i didn't get back my book from him..why would i do such crazy thing when i knew that he would avoid me?so..i still feel sad after a month..fuck man!seriously fucked up this time..
sigh..sigh..so i'm emo tonight..i think..due to the lack of sleep and because i screwed my exam...and BECAUSE I STILL HAD THE FUCKING URGE TO KNOW THE STUPID ANSWER!why would you ditch me before EXAMS?!damn u~damn you!seriously damn you!why would the fucking 10 days made so much differences?

0 comments: