Monday, November 03, 2008

02112008------------>i'm having a screwed life~

well..basically i'm jux wasting all my time playing dota lately~
i wonder what the fuck is wrong with me myself right now!
i don't game much...the only game i went crazy was need for speed..and now..i craved for dota..
life is so bloody screwed!i sat for my stats paper last friday...
outta my expectation it was kinda easy...aite..hopefully it's as easy as wat is seen...
i realised that whenever i don't wanna face the reality i would bury myself in games and books..
since young it has been like this..should i change it or i'll just keep it on?
anyway...some idiots played fire on me today..
don't guys out there..don't try to screw someone before that fella screw you..
although ur on the web doesn't meant that u could play with one's limits..
so at the end of the day i got so pist off~and i started to scold them..
yes..and i think that would be years after my last time screwing someone like that..
i don't usually said that much of vulgar words..not when i'm really really mad..
but if i were to scold my brothers when i'm really really angry..
i don't scold..i'll just tell them loads of stuffs and they'll end up crying..
i did that once to my bro~and that was scary...because not even a fuck came out from me..
i'm always tolerating with people because chang told me i should do so..
he said it would be nice if we treat others good eventhough they don't treat us good..
but those asses were really too much..
and i'm always very lucky...because there're always people to back me up~
and now i wonder wat is wrong with the guys there..
sexism?girls can't play dota because guys don't play with dolls..
and i'm telling wat the fuck when some of my guy friends play dolls?
spect was right..i shouldn't fight with them when i don't even know them..
i got really really pist when they traced my profile...
and thank god none of my friends as in i don't really go tell everyone i has a blog here..
so luckily they see nothing...hmm..anyway i got really really pist~at that very moment..
i couldn't imagine wat i would do when i got really really mad against a stranger...
maybe i would give him 2 tight slaps and a great big punch..
anyway...i had great time playing v mun,spect and drugs and all..
econx exam is drawing nearer..simply couldn't get my head outta this laptop..
i wish i would be able to move my fingers towards the book instead of the keyboard..
hehe^^haix..haix~~
my life is so miserable...get me a pail of water and pour them on me..
i should wake up from my dream!ouh~~

0 comments: