Saturday, November 22, 2008

22112008------------>kr's bday^^

basically,there's nothing much to talk bout lately..
is jux game game game and more game..
urgh...daddy jux came back from kota bharu thursday...ouh..he went to lumut again yesterday~
sigh*
bored...bloody they simply spent time more on jobs than with me and jack...
so don't blame me for every day facing the laptop..
you never know how the feeling would be..is been since last time...
anyway...i didn't sleep again..kinda fucked up...
i woke up at 9am yesterday and i didn't sleep again...damn it!
headache but i'm not sleepy at all...hoW?
I'M HUNGRY!!!HUNGRY!!!!!ALL I NEED IS FOOD FOOD FOOD...
roc went to uncle menglek's house yesterday..bet jack would be going out again..
ok..i'm HOME ALONE again..
sigh* is like u simply gimme money to stay alive...and mum called back simply to ask me do chores..won't u get bored?
omg..is such a nightmare..
so~I'M GOING TO CHING'S hse next week...i don't care..i'm going!!!
then i'll go nanny's hse with ying..and yes i have to go...
never go for how long dy?almost 6 years since i last went and stay o.O
so...after ying's spm i'm OFF~
yes..and THE FUCKED UP COLLEGE...classes commencing on the 1st of december...
O.O i only have 2 weeks of holidays..which i think would be assly not enough for me..
so...eventhough i dun like..i'll go langkawi and penang with that..i'm not gonna miss any outings!
I'M DYING OF BOREDOM~is all crap here..
even brownie got bored..wat she did all day was sleeping and walked into my room and sleep again..pathetic dog..
thanks to jack who bought me cans of coca cola^^ ouh i love you~
yes..thanks to roc for staying away from me..u another nightmare..mum's pet..
but can't shout at you i'm bored..damn it!i'm contradicting myself..
oh god..get me outta here!!!!!!!!!
and my beloved neighbour..he's effing mean..don't wanna lend me the shows..
I'M NOT GONNA SEND YOU ANYMORE NICE SONGS!!!
arrgh~~~bored bored bored...
had a game at 6am with drugs and babysitter..haha..3 v 5...
we lost gracefully~with dignity and pride!
anyway..i shall go get some rest..my brain's not functioning well...
shit...and i'm kinda dumb lately...sigh sigh..
i need books,games and coca colas!!!get me those~^^

0 comments: