Saturday, November 15, 2008

14112008-------------->it has called to an END...

my final paper..law paper 2..haha~so..yesterday didn't sleep...same for today..no sleep!
and have no idea wat the fuck was wrong with me simply started to feel sleepy because no coke and no mood to study..ouh~~~~~sad!
luckily i covered up most of the things yesterday..or i would really die..
anyway...i finished my police powers in college within 2 hours..hoho!i'm great..^^
thank god i have my notes with me...
hmm...i hadn't finished reading yet during lunch and i got so tension that i started to tremble...
so at the end of the day i had a can of coke...breakfast went with an empty tummy and a can of mocha latte..
exam..started...and my hunches were correcT!woooooo~~~
equity really came out...damn it!ok..i sux in it and hence i did nothing...i did the second question instead..which turned out to be kinda alright for me..
jp~wowowow!and.......court structure...huh...
i lack of time again today but at least i wrote something instead of leaving it blank..arrgh!
sir said my look during the exam was so tension and sleepy he almost knocked my head down to wake me up~o.O
after exam....went to mid valley with jas and angel...i went for food at kim gary!
yes...outta no where i had gastric during exam...sick!then ordered lotsa food...
2 pieces of fried chicken wing,1 french toast,1 big plate of french fries...and a cup of coke..
the french toast...were filled with...PEANUT BUTTER!omg..i don't like peanut butter..
i didn't knew bout it until i put it in my mouth..peanut butter not that nice...that taste is kinda weird and irritating to me..
hmm...then chatted for a while me and angel left and went home..
while waiting for the train i started to spam..or i think i might faint sumwhere there..
and the fucking phone was like RAN OUTTA BATTERY SUDDENLY!
thank god that time train's here dy...when it reached kl central..i got a nice seat with air-cond...
so i yawned and yawned and fell asleep..haha...
went out and stuffs....had dota...now extremely sleepy~
ok i shall go to bed dy!ouh...T_T
didn't dota with my brother and baby sitter tonight..haha.....all of them busy playing ryl!!!
no fair no fair~~~~cox i can't download that thing...SAD!!!!

0 comments: