Monday, December 29, 2008

29122008-------------->i'm so not fine lately

yes..i'm not fine!i'm so freaking unfine!!!!!!!i have no idea what's wrong with my bloody brain..it's not functioning well i guess..the more i cares the more i worries about..so i shall not care so much and lessen the worries...why would i give a damn when i don't even have any idea what were you thinking about?
it's my fault all my fault fine?my fault for being such a good friend that i lent you that book and now you fucking lost my book!never even bother to ask me how?simply give me a sentence sorry i couldn't find that book that's all!HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO DO MY HOMEWORKS THEN?ya..you've scored good grades for your uec and what about my A-lvls?please don't freaking ignore me...
since when i couldn't write my feelings here anymore?i didn't realized this..i cares too much about people..well then someone please teach me to not to care SO MUCH..jas's right..i have no responsibility on everything..why would i care so much?
ya..i have moodswings...and you can choose to leave me alone then..I AM SO FUCKING NOT FINE!who the hell on earth would be ready for me to scream at besides chang?i need some fresh air..let me out of the stupid house!ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

0 comments: