Wednesday, October 07, 2009

07102009-------------->silly yet happy

As usual =) woke up at 5.30am...with a hungry stomach..went to the market with aunt..having the thought of studying till i finished my breakfast...i started talking to my dad..omg!we talked till..almost 8am..i was like wtf?dunid to study dy...weeeeee online checked for the info for my end of the year vacation =D weeeeeeeee......

after that went out...hmm..so ktm..BROKE DOWN again.. =/ reached darl's around 11.30am..stil having that crazy thought of touring kl..walking around..WHY?cox i bloody smart left my formula piece at home..can't do shits with my maths..you see i'm a lazy girl i don't remember formulaes.. =) wanted to sleep but i couldn't...

i told myself...well might as well just give those questions a try.. =) so i did...ouh that was when i felt so stupid...and stress...it was just mere stupidity i felt in me =/ i cried because i couldn't solve one stupid question..lots of attempts been made..and i still failed =( i wept at first then i broke down...after all the tears...i realized..it was all because of an 8 and an 18..i saw the wrong one..FUCK!so i ended up laughing at my stupidity...

well..i had a great time with my baby today...went to mid valley..he bought his flip-flops finally =) yippie!!and no matter how great is my ex..i love you and you know it..muackxx...a week till our 10th month =D happiness in the air..

just now...i had my best gift in my life after my birthday present in year 2000..my parents bought me a car...a fucking volvo =) i don't mind it being 2nd seriously...it looks BRAND NEW!so new that when i entered the car, that leather seat smell will just OH come after you...and everything look sooooooooooo NAISe!!

my car look smth like this =) with larger rims^^

i love my parents lar...especially my dad...all because he cares bout my safety...ah!i'm so lucky...i'm a lucky girl...super...uberly lucky..i have a boyfriend and parents that love me so much that words couldn't simply describe it =P *envy me*hahaha...thanks daddy..mummy and my baby =)

0 comments: