Friday, October 23, 2009

something i've kept for a long time

there's this lil thing that i've kept to myself for a long time...
been struggling with it for a long time as well....
not bout me being sensitive...urm just..helo?i can't stand those...
i think i have the right to list'em out one by one...RIGHT?

so ya..first....lets see....because i love him so much HENCE I THINK MY BELOVED one doesn't deserve to be treated like this by his so called "GOOD FRIENDS!"

when u people need him or his beloved smexy camera...u guys call him out...
when u guys need someone to share the bill or something...u guys invited him as well i think...
i hate gossiping bout people..so i blast it when i'm really pissed off...
is aite if you don't ask us along but don't fucking lemme realized that you're using us..
FOR EXAMPLE...there was once i asked u to pinjam me the car...woah!
a long lecture............................
then there's this time when i get back my car...
u wanted me to pinjam u my car...just to show off.........................................
thank god i said i need to think bout it...
then there's this time i used the A's car....
another lecture bout it i guess...........DON'T DO ANYTHING TO MY CAR...
yah like i'm gonna BANG IT or smth...
i haven't met any accidents before...

because of me always troubling people to fetch me home at night....
i don't need u guys to ask my bf to pay you ppl back....
IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PAY...GET IT BACK FROM ME!
i have friends that are hundred times better?
i have friends that will never click skipped button when i'm half way singing my song..without even seeking my permission...
i almost cried when someone skipped my song..just because u fetched us..doesn't meant that u have the right?!i can always pay the cab...

gaaaaaaah!watever it is....
if i ever realized this is going on again..i duno wat will happen..
just because i don't say anything doesn't meant that i don't know anything

0 comments: