Friday, October 09, 2009

08102009------------> being extremely lazy

Gosh~so ya..being really lazy and felt DREADFUL when i thought of my studies..and at the same time felt so pressurized when i thought of failing for the 2nd time =/ is just so WTF!! Bought my beloved papers yesterday when i went mid valley with my baby...so..obviously i felt happy and haha!! i did my maths happily without getting frust over it...

my lunchie today was AWESOME!is *finger lickin good*weeeeeeeeeeeee thanks my baby..ok i know i've been spending A LOT...just this week...fuck!and i didn't spend my own money...i used my darling's money...omg!is so bad...ish!i'm feeling extremely guilty =/ my baby is still kind and loving =) hohoho...

back to my lunchie...so we had this ITALIAN food at taman desa =) omg omg...it was simply yummylicious =D i would rate it 9/10..there's always room for improvement for everything..total bill RM 71..lol...for lunch =) home-made PIZZA...yummy salmon fettucine..uber naise mushroom soup =P worth the money...hahahaha

i was caught red-handed doing smth BAD today =/ haha

wanted to trim my hair..BUT..ish i have no idea why are they charging so expensive in TD...so i ended up didn't trim any..i'd rather save that money to go for yummy food =D weeeeeeee

had cramps and i slept all day again =) went home around 7.30pm...was waiting for cab or bus to pass by...sadly no till joey asked darling to join them for eve's gig's performance...lately i have no mood to ask them to send me around..i'd rather pay RM 5 instead of troubling them..i have my reasons for that..just not that close to them and i have no mood and don't felt like to..they'd feel like they're so great sending you here and there and is as if you owe them one whole lots of things..i dun like that feeling..so yah not gonna ask them...

hopefully i can get the car by next week you see..i can start getting lost again =) hahahaa...and discover new route..weeeeeeee

i love my baby so much...why?why?why?hahaha..

0 comments: