Sunday, October 11, 2009

10102009---------------->i kinda hate this day

not because of all my friends are having their bday on this particular day that's why i hate it..there's always a reason for me to hate something...and i really hate it to be today..


all because of one !@#$@% thing...we ended up bidding goodnight without even a kiss...
all because of the !@@#%R thing...i ended up getting scolded by you all night in game...
all because of that !@#@$% thing...i tried so hard to cheer you up but i FAILED badly...
all because of the FUCKING CLUB...i ended up studying unhappily...

i changed my mind of going to clubs now...maybe i should give it a second thought before setting a foot inside..

been procrasticating for the whole day..not much things that i'd done...

at first i was AT PEAK when i received ur call this evening..just because i sounded like i didn't really want you to go to club I DIDN'T FUCKING STOPPED YOU FROM GOING...

if you take that as a restriction tell me you really want to go..you know i will let you go no matter how much i didn't want it..and i won't emo range you...

but it ended up that you didn't go club...so?SO?!!you said "I KNEW IT..YOU DIDN'T WANT ME TO GO"...
what'd you expect me to say?yes i didn't really want you to go club so?that's because the way they drink...if it's other people i would say a yes..

nvm nvm..i ended up spending all night trying my very best to cheer you up...i know i suck at dota and i hate getting insulted by people..i still tried to game...all you did was !@$@$%# me thru out ALL the games...

and you even threatened me if i fed one more time no need to ask you for game dy...you never care did you?i felt dumbfounded cox i called you and tried to say smth to make you laugh but all you did was hmm ah oh..

i don't think it would be fair for me...just because of a club..i don't deserve the fight!!

my exam's on monday...i still need to work 2mrw...do you think that's nice?nvm nvm...watever it is..if this is all you want then go ahead..i wrote all these craps from me myself to read and not you...

if you ever read this please don't emo range me..i will fight back and i'm having exams..just leave me at peace thank you...i am starting to dislike them again =/

0 comments: