Sunday, January 03, 2010

02012010--------------->first post of the year

first post of the year lol..haha =) lets see...wat to update~NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION?well..i have nothing to plan for year 2010 yet...so far i think...
things just WON't go accordingly to plan...God simply loves to fool us around. SAD =/

since it's year 2010, we shall just look forward to certain things. EX: flying away and behappy =D
I'd definitely love to get outta this country..i don't care if it means missing someone or not.
People learn how to cherish when they lose the precious don't they?
well, i think i need to lose them once only i'll know how to cherish them.
Just once and i meant my brothers no others.

Am currently in a complicated relationship. W-H-Y?i have no idea.
I WANNA KNOW too..TEACH ME!how to get rid please.

One thing i'm glad is that i always have friends.
I have people that can help me to get rid of my boredom and cheer up my day =)
Simply love them. Muackxx.

turning into 20 aint that fun after all.
I wanna go back to child hood.
That's when u get all the happiness and worries free. =D

I enjoy the life of being pampared by everyone. Who hates that?
I enjoy the life of seeing food EVERY WHERE. it can be kinda sinful tho.
I enjoy the life of being MYSELF. M-E- N M-Y-S-E-L-F
I enjoy the life of FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

Time to start a new life.
2 decades had past. and. this is the best time to GROW UP =)
no longer a LITTLE GIRL.
urgh. i don't really like that.
but helllllllll...................

2010. i hope this is gonna be a superb year =)
GOD BLESS all of us.
and especially u ^^

0 comments: