Friday, January 15, 2010

finally i'm done

procrastination is SUCKY...i have no idea why am i one of those procrastinator out there. =/
i was told that i'll need a personal statement 2~3 weeks back.
BUT HELL...i kept telling myself that i have amper of time and i should just see how.
the best part would be when my friend started to correct all my blardy grammar mistake that's when i felt embarassed and stupid and i started to hate broken english.
TOO MUCH of those will really affect it. OMG!

i couldn't imagine how that personal statement of mine is going to impress the UNI in UK.
the only thing i could say is i'd already did my best and yah that's the best i could provide at this moment.
i really felt like crying when i saw all those careless and stupid mistakes. WTF were all those?
bullshit... isssshhhhh

please pray hard that whatever i'd said or wrote or typed out in that statement made some sense to them..really.
studying in the overseas meant alot to me.
keep ur fingers cross peeps x x thanks =)

after today i no longer need to worrry bout the dumb statement and all i need to do is WAIT FOR THE RESUTLS and also the offer letter.
please please..my dear UNIs...i love you...just send me smth =D

0 comments: