Saturday, January 16, 2010

21st century breakdown

guilty conscience
please tell me what i did wrong?
father in heaven, i need ur guidance now.
i wana drink till i can't remember a shit
just let me scream my lungs out
i wana shop till my legs can't walk anymore
let me run till i no longer loves running
let me cry it all out
someone please tell me i'm not sinful?
give me a pack of cig and i'll finish them off
i know i'd promised but just let me be.
i tried not to think but apparently i can't
i'm emotionally unstable and i might just add a few lines on that flawless part
being inconsiderate means i don't bother
being considerate = getting blame without saying anything extra
my guardian angel i need u and where are you now?
i thought jesus would send u to me?
apparently He didn't

0 comments: