Tuesday, January 12, 2010

working life

been working for a week..and almost a half =) so far so good i'd say...
more to see...hahaha
the true faces of the colleagues...
few had shown...more to go =P
T.E.A.M.W.O.R.K was taught but my team didn't carried out.
i was dissapointed and pissed off really...
don't fucking ask for teamwork when YOU don't know how!thank you.
so...kena penalty to dance.arrgghhhh
mr.fat recorded it on my phone and it was F-ING funny...
EMBARASSING really =/ my goodness
and i got offended when someone just said...the chinese girl.
WTF is that the chinese girl?my name very hard to remember is it?
SUE ANN!!!SUE ANN!!!SUE ANN!!!!!!!read..SUE!!!ANN!!!zzzz
i'm not just one fucking chinese girl.....wtf
or u want me to give you one easier name to remember?so you won't call me the chinese girl anymore? call me justine then...NOT justin..
bah i doubt if you could pronounce it properly =/ don't spoil my name...

went window shopping with raj and saw quite a number of stuffs =)
AWESOME!!!!hahaha...shopping spree and FOOD after i get my pay =D
smile...smile...smile....wakakakakakakakkaa...
S.C.I.C.O.M.E.R that's the name that wesha gave us ppl working in the company lol...
tired yet happy working life...
I HATE THE JAM!!!!and the pest on the road...=/

0 comments: