Saturday, January 09, 2010

moving away

it's 2010. i'm planning of to move to a brand new blog =D
wat'd you think?hahaa...
unless there's someone who's willing to change and do something for me =/
too bad that person didn't exist.
So i'm hunting for a new place to move in and before that i'll still stick right here =)
hahaha...

everything is moving on.me, my life. E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G i meant.

had a job in somewhere. weeeeeee
made new friends.
now i'd got one more macha friend added to the list.MR.RAJ---the fat!

because of the stupid jam and the working hours everyday i'll be home around 10pm
people like me simply hates the jam and i'd rather waste my time in the mall sitting. =)

bloody ankle went swollen again and i think it's high time for me to visit the tit dah again =/
arrrgh....and sore throat and cough...and cold =/
things just went go right when you're already in bad luck

met an accident few days back.. and i'd said it's fucked up
from that on i went anti babis..yah i AM racist!so what?

till today i have't watch my avatar in 3d yet...because of someone.
arughghghgh
BUT hell i watched ju-on 4...just another stupid horror movie i'd said..
the cinema was so smelly =/ filled with the ppl that were so inconsiderate...
fucking do not remove the shoes when u know you have that "hongkong feet" la...
all these people should fucking just send them to someone institution...
teach them some manners..make them crazy =)

i'm so into something lately. someone. somethings.
jay chou!JAY CHOU!
and one new rule. DO NOT CALL ME SUE! i don't like it.
thank you.

0 comments: