Thursday, April 14, 2005

bio exam....

today lar...haiz...got the first term exam...woke up during the midnight....2 a.m.damn!!!today.....got biology exam...huh!!!!memorize those names just took me such a long time!!!nevermind lor....coz exam mar.....because of this exam...my daddy and mummy never sleep just to wake me up at that time....then my brother lor....woke up during the midnight just to wake me up and study....really pity them lar....
because of this....i really work very hard on it!!!but....it really disspoint me...those thingz that i read...never came out during the exam...those i never read...shit...got so many questionz!!!damn...really don't feel like studying now....coz i scared i'll get dissappointed again!!!those resultz.....i think this is because i alwayz sleep in the class when the teacher is teaching...actually i don't need to study so much one...but i dunno why my biology text book lost already...dunno which idiot stole my book!!!!
haiz...really hope that i can pass my chemistry and physic examz!!!then my history and geography examzzz!!!haiz.........just damn it!!!wanna cry already...coz i think i'll fail my biology exam......

0 comments: