Sunday, April 10, 2005

exam's coming!!!

today...went to KL CENTRAL after school...haiz....just to take my lunch there with my two friendz...later...took the PUTRA LRT to MASJID JAMEK...coz there's no STAR there...so have to transfer the train at the MASJID JAMEK station....luckily...we took only not more than half an hour to reach PANDAN INDAH station...
after practicing my dance there...daddy and mummy went there and fetch me coz they scared that i'll got lost...haiz...then....went home lor....also dunno why....don't feel like going out with them nowadayz...only wanna stay at home and go for tuition...then study coz the exam is near...haiz.....just....dunno wat lar...
coz i can't study during the day and night time...i can only study during midnight..coz nobody will make any noise and is very peaceful during that time...i really wanna get good resultz.....but i know i can't...coz i alwayz sleep in the class....that's because the way the teacher teach is just tooo bored for me...i won't sleep in only a few periodz...haiz....
got sick again...why?why i will get sick when the exam is coming??haiz....really really really very torture...i don't wanna get sick anymore!!!am i really sooooo weak??like wat my brother told me?i really got take care myself...but........just don't know wat happened nowdayz...just.....don't know.........
i don't wanna get dissappointed!!just.....i don't want!!!hope i'll do well in the exam!!!

0 comments: