Tuesday, August 05, 2008

04082008------------------->another sleepless night

god damn it!please curse me!!!shit..i had a real bad day today..i skipped all my classes..damn it!who would have the mood to go for class when they face the same luck as me!first, i was late for maths..actually it wasn't that late afterall..but because of the fucking train being delayed...i could say that i was late for around half an hour...then, only when i was at the ktm station only i realised that i forgotten bout my student card...sigh..it wasn't the first time i forgot bout it!but..i dunno what atc management gonna do to me then...THE WORST PART WAS...I REALISED I DIDN'T BUY THE KTM CARD WHEN I WAS IN THE TRAIN!!!IN THE TRAIN!!GOD..i felt so screwed today..damn it!

so..while i was on my way to the college..before i had the idea of skipping classes...i called si hao..since he will be flying to indonesia this friday..hmm...he still owe me a meal!!muahaha..too bad..he wasn't free..my other choice came into mind straight!!VICTOR..my babysitter...hahahahaha..i had a feeling that he will come and company me if he's free..lolx!!so..he promised!happy happy!!!goin for a movie at mid valley..

so wat i did next was i took the train to kl central and back to kepong again..bought the bloody train ticket..then went to mid valley again...jux as i arrived mid valley..piggy texted me..haha!u woke up finally..gosh..he cudn't come..so i loitered around mid valley..doin nothing..jas was sleeping at home..she was pist too..cox of the taxi drivers..we skipped our classes..hmm..then..victor called..went for lunch with his friend..haha!her name is jasmine too..muahaha..nice to meet her..

after that..went back to mid valley..it was almost 2.30 that time..we were heading for dark knight actually..it was a long queue at the cinema ticket booth..gosh!waited for so long..when it was our turn..sob!the seating SUX!!so changed of mind..we went for MUMMY3 instead..the movie was awesome..was quite dissapointed cox i din manage to watch dark knight till today..i wanna watch that movie!who's there to accompany me?jasmine said that movie sux..she won't go for the movie again..d piggy won't watch the same movie twice..i shall call my cousins out!haha..

went home..haha!assignments waiting for me..and they weren't my assignments..they belong to the PIG..sigh..econs and accounting..i hate account!c'mon..this subject sux!cox i just don't understand the debits and credits..nevermind..saw nicholas online..it was very nice of him to help me complete part of the accounting assignment..left econs..i asked lolo..he said it's too difficult to tell me the answer through the phone..and i really doubted piggy's friend..why wouldn't they help him up?sigh..

so..i've got no choice..i told mummy they were all my assignments and i need help from the pig..i told her that he's comin to our home and teach me..muahaha..when actually i was there to help him..he came around 12..and..now sitting right beside me..gosh!is midnight now..the assignments weren't done..my night GONE!i'm definitely gonna skip my maths..shit!haha..i've been skipping maths classes twice in a row..not bad..

0 comments: