Monday, August 25, 2008

24082008------some lil' feeling of mine..

i went to bed..7AM in the morning..haha..and woke up around 12.30pm today..muahaha..i'm crazy!and..jux..in other words..i'm some sort of maniac and insomniac..my sickness BACK!i start to have my sleepless night again..i know what this meant to myself..haha..i'm so used to it..i'm jux afraid to face some facts..and i'm avoiding them!god..i'm fine..as long as my health hasn't call for the stop..i'm always alright..i just don't know when i'm gonna fall sick again..but i'm definitely alright now..at the moment..

so..went to my cousin sister's birthday party..haha..the memory of mine just came..i had my 11th birthday party like hers as well..haha..and 12th the same..celebrating birthday meant big business to me..don't ask me why..i just think is kinda important!the 2 events were kinda last events that i celebrated with both my grandpas..i missed them!oh..not again..alright..was sitting there..with cousin sisters and brother surrounding me..haha..^^thanks..till today..i'm still kinda like a kid mixing around with the younger ones..

sent JACK back to his skool..gosh!i missed him actually..i didn't realised this at first..haha..nevermind..then..went to grandma's hse..ok..i started to stick to my laptop again..just leave me alone with my laptop..but..the kids won't let you be alone..they'll start walking around looking at you and wat were you doing with the laptop..so i watched shows..taiwan dramas..haha..the internet speed was FUCKING SLOW..and it tend to piss me off!had video call with chang..i felt hungry when i saw him eating..sigh..

by the time i went downstairs and sought for food..sadness!!!left only pau(s),potato balls...and BIG APPLE DOUGHNUTS..and those cuttlefish thingy..okay okay..i took only 2 doughnuts and a few pieces of cuttlefish..haha..then went back for my show..and haha..till today..the kids..they still respect me..muahaha!!they actually will do wat i asked..i'm kinda glad..haha!all this happened because of my laziness..hehe^^the adults were all downstairs..cheering on something..until jy told me bout the olympic closing ceremony..haha..now i know wat were they cheering at..

i ran down..took the snacks from my cousin sister and started to munch..gosh!the closing ceremony was fantastic!especially the fireworks..they were just awesome..how i wish i were there to look at' em..haha..i love fireworks..they're nice..and kinda romantic..haha..beijing look extremely BRIGHT during the night due to the lights surrounding the great wall of china and the palace..haha..the great wall of china..compared to the pic that daddy took years ago..was totally different!

after the ceremony..just before we left..cox mummy was still discussing with aunt about the year end trip to duno where..they just haven't come up with a destination..i disturbed a lil boy..haha..and..my cousin sisters were like..god!how could u do that to a guy..haha..i duno how the boy gonna kill my cousin sister..cox i replied a msg to him using her phone written there..i'm her younger sister..muahaha..

finally we get to go home..i'm just tired and sleepy..but..i misx him more than usual tonight..i don't know why..and his attitude..haha..maybe i should get used to it..and..he's not my boyfriend..don't take him like one first..or the one who will suffer would be me..ya..i think i should do that!please..what i need is just an answer from you..haha..and i have no guts to ask for the answer..how coward am i..sad!i'm still not brave enough to face the truth..i shall just let the truth lie beneath the lies..

the power to seek for the truth is just beyond my boundaries..haha..shall i widened my boundaries?so i won't go beyond them..i am seriously missing him right now..oh god!he has taken up the spaces in my heart..should i remove them or i'll just let them be there?i have no time to think bout these things anymore..AS around the corner..be prepared!tan sue yinn..u just need to be prepared this time!kick that thing outta ur mind!

i wanna watch WALL~E..who's free to watch with me?haha..lulu watched the movie twice..will he watch with me?nah..i don't think so..i shall just doze off right now..i'm crapping..what you got.. tan sue yinn in order to let the someone you like likes you?haha..

0 comments: