Friday, October 03, 2008

03102008---------------->shud i say i'm SAD?

i have no idea wat i shud do here..haha..maybe i need sometime being alone..
should i put it in a way that i got ditched?
or i should just tell myself that just because he don't know how to appreciate you doensn't meant that you're no good..
i have no idea how i should tell myself this time..
nevermind..haha~watever is over just let it be..
i doubted myself for quite a lot of times and i just wondered wat is wrong with it..
am i all right?haha..i have no idea..
you ok ornot?asked by everyone..
i duno how to answer...i'm not ok i guess..haha
how the hell am i gonna be ok when i learnt about this thing going on?
being used?haha..u said u hate being said that u treat someone as "water fish"..
mind if i asked u..how'd u treated me?"fish water"?haha..haha
ya..my fault for being so naive that i believed every single guy in the world would be kind at the end of the day..
and of course..i should wake up from my dream world!
open ur eyes wide!!!look around..haha...
first time ever i got ditched..wow..the feeling is simply..undescribable!
i thought i could withstand it..when i actually couldn't!
very stupid of me for believing you..ya..my fault!YES!!!IS MY FAULT!!!!!
i thought nothing will happen...i thought everything would be fine..
they're just all my thoughts because non of them seems to come true..
fine then!no more thoughts!no more..NOTHING!
i wonder why people love to leave me during exam eves..haha
do you enjoy when u came acrossed that i fail something that is very important to me?
if you couldn't fulfill any of the promises then u shouldn't PROMISE me at first!
accompany me?!you can just stay away because you did nothing and i SAT ALONE IN AGONY!
yes..is the exact feeling being decribed in harry potter when u face DEMENTORS..
and ur one of them!
uglier..much more horrible than them..
dementors guard the azkaban prison..you guard NUTS!
dementors were the followers of VOLDERMORT and ur the followers of JERKS..
he who must not be named was once a handsome wizard...
JERKS are people who suckx!
i wanted to be more selfish when i'm handling my own love issues..
I WANTED TO but I COULDN'T!!i really CAN'T..
is a failure of me..*sigh*
just let it lay in peace...when the wound isn't being touched..i won't feel the pain..
let the memories lay in the deepest site..

0 comments: