Tuesday, October 21, 2008

20102008------------------>happy weih~

wat a happy day..hehe^^
wasted one whole afternoon watching hong kong drama [the four]..

ya..the drama's simply awesome!haha^^
don't ask me why..is jux one of my ways destressing myself..

ya..i'm lazy..so?aikx~i'll get my bloody eyes off the laptop and stick them to the book...

had great time playing dota~
ok..first..the ways of playing are so different!

i can feel the team work among us..and is just different from playing v fui kor and sze wee..
simply different..maybe because i learnt something..i have no idea..haha..
chang and fiona's issues settled..and i really couldn't believe that chang threw away all the things!
is jux shocking!i wonder if u dump away the stuffs i gave you...haha *sigh*
please..u can throw everything but not the pooh bottle..i'll definitely curse you if u throw that! hmm...till today..can't really let go..i know i should jux give myself a break..
ouh..c'mon i wanted to~but i jux cudn't!not that i don't want to...ish!
had 2 great games..first game was..fantastic?but bloody sad..cox there're leavers..

the second game was just tough and it was so close..we cud have lost the game..haha

cox i'm the feeder..ya..i fed the opponents..they love me..soooo much!haha

thanks to drugs,mun2,tom,spec...they really taught me a lot...

yea..nox is part of the team..but he was the opp in the second game..

so...the whole team was a great team..haha..
thanks for taking me as part of the team..i'm glad~that u guys taught me!^^

aite...then i went for supper because daddy asked to..hah
a lolx..lolx~~
neway i really had great time staying at home lately..

i'm so used to be home alone now..
chang discarded his digi..should i do th
e same as well?ouh..i have no idea~

0 comments: