Wednesday, October 15, 2008

15102008----------->part I

*sigh*my first paper..maths paper 1..didn't really screwed myself up today..thank god!
it was expected to be tough tho..this was because the previous paper was kinda easy?
didn't sleep well last night..just something out of my expectation happened..
who could fall asleep after such thing?gosh~it's a disaster!nightmare!!!
i think i'm the stupidest girl now..who the hell on earth would miss the guy who dumped you?
ish...summore cried just because he hanged up a call..
ya..the most hurtful part would be when he sms-ed and asked..
[sorry...who are you?]haha..haha..
he really forgotten who am i or simply a way of hurting me?
c'mon there was once that number kept blinking at the lcd of ur bloody hp..
and u don't even recognise the number..DON'T LIE!
so..and so...
i wanted to sleep but due to the sudden disaster..i..couldn't sleep..
and there's when i received hunter daddy's message..wishing me luck..
ya,i told him i won't cry..
but~i couldn't withstand it and simply my tears came rolling down when i told fui kor bout it!
ya he's a total bastard and i'm crazy because i DON'T hate him at all..
i meditated and bloody..i remain awake!
so i did maths as i was told by dad...
out of sudden my beloved neighbour..ouh~called and asked..am i sleeping?
he distracted my focus on maths and there's when i got confused with my differentiation question!ish..ish~
yong,i tell you...you better stop disturbing me and cursing me!
arrgh~~~i solved all the questions and prepared to go to bed..
*sigh*i stared blankly at the ceiling...so i took out my story book..
read till almost 3am..finally i felt the sleepiness..god!!god!!heaven's sake..
how tense how tense..T_T
woke up in the morning and got ready for class..
i knew no matter how prepared am i..there's something lacking at a place..
i knew it!ya..he's wish..huh..huh~~
that paper was fine..simply couldn't finish in time..brain was frozen in the room..
with 4 invigilators and 8 candidates in one big big room..
who won't feel the tense?scary..scary..
overall..was alright..
went home and ordered mcd for lunch..
had my nice lunch and feeling very full now^^
rest for a day and start my paper 6 preparation tomorrow..
haha..haha..haha..

*dear chicken,happy 18th birthday..it's our BIG DAY!hehe^^

0 comments: