Sunday, October 05, 2008

04102008-------------->untitled..

the story haven't started yet and it was called for a stop..haha~
i wonder how many people in this world can face this kinda thing..haha~
and i doubted my ability!
now that nothing would be carry forward...may u rest in peace as part of my memory..
i'm glad that i'm always surrounded by friends~
i thought i would be alone when actually there's someone who would stay behind me and support me..
i know my depression is back..haha..
basically is because it hurt me to the max..never mind of that i'll get well soon..
with the support from everyone!haha~
slept for the whole day..
i started to read potter again..aikx!i'm running out of books!
had severe headache and sore throat today..
wasn't feeling that well..haha~
will be goin back to tsun jin and do my revision tomorrow..haha..
i must get outta this house..haha~
or i'll lock myself in the room whole day!!
do nuts...is either i sleep or online or read potter..
which had nothing to do with my coming exam!
daddy said i will get headache because i lied on my bed while reading..
lolx~is it true?haha..
i have no idea..
my whole body aching right now...arrgh!!!
wat can i do?
hopefully there's nothing to do with my health...
i remember when i had fever my body will start to ache..oh gosh~please not again..
haha..^^
happy day.
kor went to uk and may he enjoy his uni life there...
no worries..haha~

0 comments: