Thursday, October 23, 2008

22102008------>outta sudden i became a dota freak

omg omg omg~i really cudn't believe it!haha~i've been gaming for like..a week..non-stop!hoho~ and..lolx..lolx..since last saturday i started to play v tom..
then sunday..i cud really handle the guys alone..wow~i cudn't believe it!

oki..get back to it..I DIDN'T STUDY!!paper 6 wud be next FRIDAY..

and i'm always telling myself...u have loads of time...to prepare..don't worry..
and..now..i left~8days!

so..my day was fun~dad and mum went to kota bharu early this morning..
hmm
..6smth they left~ then..went lunch v mimi..^^hehe~
wanted to ask chang to come fetch us..but that brother was busy..lolx~so i walked home..

wanted to go yumcha v tom..but he's at monash library revising..so?

i went online..and hunt for mun mun..and wakaka~DOTA..

mun wasted 4 hours teaching me dota stuffs..very nice of him to explain everything to me..
every item that i don't understand..wowowowow..
then...then~while chatting..jasmine came..
lolx..she ar..disturbed my beloved neighbour..and spec..

she even told spec that she's my sister..omg~and..and~nth much actually..

we went dinner together..brought roc along..
chatted bout stuffs..
no time to think bout guys..my mind is filled v games and games!

NEED FOR SPEED release its new version few days ago~ok..i'm gonna get it!

had my new acc in garena..hehe..i became purple this time.. lolx..drugs' a nice guy...haha..
that fook out there...if u think i'm a kid..i'll tell you~I'M PROUD BEING A KID!ish~

lolx..lolx..was lmao when drugs teased that "jeremy"...muahaha..
*lmao--laughing my ass off*

neway had nice game..hehe..
gud game...happy day..lolx~no worries^^
shall go to bed..asap~i'm feeling exhausted...but i'm so bloody energetic~

didn't really get enuf of sleep lately...had been staying up till late night lately..

mum's so gonna screw me if she knew bout it..

aite..nth much lately..haha..i deleted all the msgs last night..hehe~
and yea..buying new phone but not expensive one..jux normal phone same as dads'...

will save money for jay's album first..lolx~~ya i'm crazy over him so wat?
like is not up to you to control me..hehe~~

hmm..bored..shall rest..



ok i'm vain so?lolx~~

0 comments: