Wednesday, September 17, 2008

17092008--------------->aikx..gone!

today..aikx!yesterday didn't study again..haha..wat i did was i read Potter boy instead of preparing for LAW..hehe^^simply because i'm lazy...ya..LAZY!!sigh..and i enjoy reading potter more than text books..haha..my darling worried bout me ler..haha^^ok lar..i'll go study i'll definitely study..i promise!!PROMISE!

today's law class...was better than other revision classes..ya..better than siva's class..at least i got materials to read and write instead of adding on nonsense into my notes..common law & equity..the topic that i suck most..urgh..i wouldn't choose that question in the exam if i had the chance to do so..i really don't know where to start off eventhough i know wat is goin on..simply because until today i still don't understand the whole topic..aikx!!aikx!!then delegated legislation..haha..the one which i'm quite familiar with..hope the memory will remain there till exam finishes...

had mcflurry berries..muahaha!yummy yummy..waited for the stupid train for around 1 hour!!ya..curse KTM..CURSE!!they simply suckx...because it's the fasting month for the malays..let me just jump this part..i hate writing in english..i managed to squeeze into the second train..bloody that aunty!she just stood there like an idiot..you can't move a bit is it now?summore can call your husband and asked him to fetch you..i almost fell off from the train..damn you!

then there's a guy..who stood beside me..fuck you lar!he breath as if he's snoring..and his breath hit my cheek!c'mon..don't you know that's disgusting!nvm of that..i feel like hitting you..and inside the train was like as if you're inside a SAUNA!i was SWEATING like nobody's business..and the odor..aww...they suckx!once i got down the train..i walked home straight..

please...daddy please get me a car..i don't wanna be a FISH in the train...that feeling sux lar..darling fetch me lar..please..haha..haha^^aikx..nothing much to write actually...uh ya!i cooked for ROC today..muahaha..fried rice..not bad wat..he's the first one to makan my fried rice..my parents don't even get to eat...

pig goin to genting tomorrow..that's very nice of him goin to genting without me..haha..i'm gonna be so XIEN staying at home tomorrow..aikx..ya..he'll asked me to study again..STUDY STUDY STUDY!i wish the exam don't exist at all!haix!haix!haix...

0 comments: