Sunday, July 27, 2008

I HATE U GUYS!!

GOD DAMN IT...who promised to form the camp?who left us at first?who said will be together to till the end of the day?!who said so???!!!YOU TOOK ALL MY CARDS AND U EXPECT ME TO GO GET IT BACK FROM YOU?DO U KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO WHEN I SEE YOU?!I TELL YOU..I'M DEFINITELY GONNA GIVE YOU 2 TIGHT SLAPS!!fuck you..you don't even bother to find a camp site for us..at least the johnson still do something..WHAT YOU DID?you said you will get us campers..NOW?!you're telling me that all your friends gonna join YOUR SCHOOL?!!!oh fuck!!do you know HOW PISSED AM I RIGHT NOW?when you and johnson called it off?!!

the deadline will be 3rd of august..I'LL SEEK OF A WAY TO SORT IT OUT!OH FUCK!!OH FUCK!!!!!wong chuan yee..U SUCK!!!!!!STAY AWAY FROM MY LIFE!i thought u were only rude...i didn't knew that you're actually IRRESPONSIBLE as well!!!!YOU'RE A SON OF A BITCH!!!i know is rude to curse you..but i can't stop myself from doin it!I'M SO HELPLESS!!who to help me?you said quit and you quitted..what about me?if i were to say I QUIT!!then my friends?just dump them into some other campsites is it?damn it!damn it!

0 comments: